10/05/2012

Liz Earle Beauty

This week I visited the Liz Earle flagship store in Sloane Square. But before I tell you about what I thought of their new cosmetic range,  I need to fill you in on why you need to throw away your cleanser and moisturiser,  and why you need to fall in love with Liz Earle products.


I have always had quite random skin. Sometimes it would feel comfortable and look clear, yet it also has this remarkable ability to rebel, freak out, and break out. In your twenties, this is not cool. I have used a real variety and range of products, from cheap over-the-counter quick-fixes to expensive labels. Yet none of them have really been terrific. 


Until I used Liz Earle cleansing products.


I came across Liz Earle products by total chance. Channel flicking late one night I got distracted by the beauty program on QVC, where Kim Buckland (the co-founder along with Liz Earle herself) was showing the well established cleansing product range. Kim really seemed to know her stuff, and I was impressed by the apparent simplicity of the products. No harsh chemicals. No animal testing. No drama.  Just natural ingredients to soothe and nourish. Well, it turned out I was the last to know about Liz Earle Products. Friends, family and neighbours (both women and men) were telling me how effective the products are, and how good they are for your skin. Convinced, I bought the cleanser, moisturizer and 'polish cloths' (for effective daily exfoliation).


A month later, I am standing in Liz Earle Sloane Square a day or two after the launch of their new make- up range - a new line with a generous delivery of different products, all with kind, non-fuss ingredients. How is my skin? Evidence of its success is the reason I am back, and want more. Another customer approached me, paying me the compliment that my skin was glowing. She had never used Liz Earle products but after we chatted, I hope now I have managed to convince her. The new make up line itself is really sleek and I urge you to go and see for yourself : http://uk.lizearle.com/. That day I bought one of their new Sheer Lip glosses, which gives a hint of colour and great moisturisation. 


If you are thinking of updating your makeup bag, or looking for a new perspective on cleansing, then Liz Earle products understand beauty, because they understand our skin.


Miss V x











1 comment:

.sabo skirt. said...

Love you make up..

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com