17/03/2012

Brand yourself.





What one wardrobe essential do you have that makes you feel your most *you*?


I have two. First, big sunglasses. Many a time I have looked barely with-it as I have dashed to the post box/shops/ coffee catch up. I have however feared not because of owning the most effective of concealers: the power of the shades. To make a big impression they have to be bigger-frames-the-better. Personal faves - some much love Tom Fords, one of my most favourite birthday presents.


Second: cashmere jumpers.Otherwise known to Miss D and myself as 'goats' ( after the dear fellows who's coats are so super soft) . There is just something so classic and comfortable about them. Crew neck styles are my personal choice and for me they never go out of season. Whether I am bracing winter winds, or enjoying a summers evening, a 'goat' will never be far away. Those close to me will know that they have become part of my image . Which just goes to show - you don't need the labels to define your style. You define yourself.


What are your trademark pieces?


Miss V x

No comments: