26/11/2012

Look no further for beauty news!

It is getting mighty blustery out there! So a winter treat for you is to spend a few moments looking at the Telegraph beauty pages of their website. The other evening I found myself not only topping up my news- tank with the latest stories of what is happening around the globe, but also thought I would see if they could tell me anything brilliant to do with beauty. And they did.

I am already going through the archives and keeping a mental record of some of these bits of invaluable beauty-info. Everything is here, from a history of iconic beauty products, to what the stars are using, and my favourite - a list of priceless beauty hints and tricks.


Go see for yourself! Meanwhile - anyone have any good beauty tips they want to share on our blog?! Do comment below, we love hearing from you :)

Miss V x

No comments: