03/07/2012

You cannot go wrong with Liz Earle


I am in love with Liz Earle Beauty products, so much so that I thought I would give a big product review of their cleansing range! I recently received lots of their goodies for my birthday, so here is a speedy review for all those intrigued by the Liz Earle Range!








Instant Boost Skin Tonic -  Basically a toner, but with a difference – no harsh chemicals and very energising for your skin. Some toners I find just dry out your skin, but this calms down any redness and is great for combination skin as it gives that extra cleanse.









Skin Repair Moisturizer (dry/sensitive) – Liz Earle do different moisturizers depending on the skin type that you have. Mine is combination, so for the day I use their combination cream, but this is great for dryer skin types or in fact when used as more of a night cream. Tip: keep moisturizer in the fridge, cooling and refreshing!










Skin Repair Light Moisturizer (combination/oily) - A real all time fave, because it sits so well under makeup. It is very light but very hydrating, and the bottle seems to last ages.







Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser -  there are a lot of reviews out there about just how good this cleanser is. They do not lie. It takes off your makeup, it exfoliates and best of all – it leaves your skin crystal clear. I honestly have had less to complain about when it comes to my complexion. I do not joke when I say I will probably never use a different cleanser!









Spot on -  If you have a really bad whelk of a spot, you might need something a bit more concentrated than the Liz Earle zit stick. For enlarged pores, or you feel a zit lurking under the surface, then this is great for any-time-of-day treatment (can be applied over makeup!). Unlike a lot of over the counter spot solutions, this also does not contain anything that could damage your skin.









Eye make up remover – I am a contact lense wearer, and get quite nervous about putting ay chemicals near my eyes. This eye makeup remover is very effective but not only that, my eyes look bright and I have had no sensitivity from this product. It is also a good product for anyone who suffers from milia, as it is very cleansing.






Superbalm – a very soothing and gorgeous scented lip balm. Melts on the lips and very hydrating.Can be used on cuticles to stimulate nail growth and soothe any dryness.

Has Liz Earle helped your skin too?

Miss V x



2 comments:

Yakatey Yak said...

This was a really helpful post that came up when I googled Liz Earle products! Im a big fan of the cleanse and polish and this convinced me to also buy the toner and the moisturiser! So thanks so much :D What is the scent of the superbalm lip product? I was worried the Dry/Sensitive moisturiser might be too thick, as I'm mostly dry skinned but sort of combination too. So hopefully it will be okay as that's the one I've ordered! I spend 90 pounds on the site...I'm so crazy! At least some were gifts for other people :P
In australia we don't have Liz Earle, so we have to order online.

Anyway great to stumble across your blog :) I'm now following you!

xx Kate

yakateyyak.blogspot.com.au

Miss V & Miss D said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for your comment :) Really glad the Liz Earle post was helpful, I am an ardent fan of all her products because of their natural ingredients and the fact that they are so kind and nourishing. The scent of the superbalm is quite a unique botanical smell, and is packed full with essential oils.

Thanks for following our blog too! Great to hear about new readers :)

Miss V x