26/12/2012

Rimmel's Scandaleyes Kohl eyeliner





Merry Christmas one and all :) while travelling abroad I have a few moments to blog, so thought I would tell you about the latest product I am RAVING about! It is Rimmel's Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl eyeliner. I have heard some great reviews about this eyeliner, so I wanted to try it for myself. Before, I was using MAC's eyeliner in 'engraved', which is a great eyeliner (especially for contact wearers like myself !) , but of course costs a little more. It also has the tendency to smudge towards the end of the day, so I wanted a budge-proof eyeliner on a budget. This eyeliner definately ticks all the boxes! It gives quite a smokey finish, which I like as I hate it when eyeliners look too harsh and artificial. This is therefore briliiant for taking a look from day to night, as I think it is perfect for a stunning day time look, as well as highly suited for an evening out. Do go and buy, at £3.99 why wouldn't you ?!

For more info and colour options, click here for the Rimmel site.

Miss V x

No comments: