12/08/2012

Avène Cleanance K


I was chuffed to re-discover this rather cool skin product from Avène not so long ago. Avène is a really mild and caring range for skin that needs a little more assistance. I am one who is always watching for good products to help my combination/ zit prone skin that can be incredibly annoying at times.

Surveying the products in Boots this grabbed my attention due to the fact it claimed to be a creamy gel texture that not only provides hydration but apparently ‘exfoliates’ too. Sounds a multi-tasker I can definitely put to good use. The sales assistant spoke very highly of the product after asking for her advice, so I went ahead and bought ‘Clearance K’ by Avène.

Now having used this quite a few times, it really is a worthwhile product if like me your skin can be challenging when it comes to zits. I find this tightens the pores, clams down spots present and future to appear, but leaves skin soft and moisturized. I personally use this at night, as for me it works as a good overnight treatment, and gives my skin a clean slate (as it were) for the next day. The cream is weightless and does have a gel-quality that blends in with no fuss.  I would love to know any readers who have used this product and how  it has helped them, or whether you have used any of the other products from Avène which you would rate highly?

Miss V x

3 comments:

Jayne said...

I haven't yet tried any Avene products but I'm always looking at them in Boots. Great review! x

Miss V & Miss D said...

Thanks for your comment :) Do check out Avene, they are great!

www.SutPompasi.com said...

Hi

Good post good article. I liked it. We sell Avene products sale %25 in Istanbul.

MD Dr Adnan AYDOGDU and www.EczanemizBurada.com