02/08/2012

Stunned by The Phantom Card


Of late we have seen just slight glimpses of good weather. And every time we do, it’s a cause for celebrating. Not long ago I had a thoroughly enjoyable evening at Pepper Dining, a fabulous Indian restaurant with very good food. A little group of us had a very nice meal, but the evening was made perfect, all thanks to a bit of plastic. The highly acclaimed Phantom Card.

This card is causing quite a stir among twenty-something’s who enjoy sophisticated evenings out in so many different lovely restaurants, but are also wise with their cash, and I was excited to put it to the test myself. Now I am NOT someone who is easily swayed. Nor am I someone who tends to go along with such offers, because I always think they are a bit, well, naff. Somewhere there will be a catch, or the deal is never really that good. But this card is genuinely different.

With the Phantom Card, you sign up for a year’s membership that becomes your hot ticket to eating out and socializing at great venues for dramatic value. A one off payment and say goodbye to big bills and dampeners on your evening. Let’s get real – these economic times make going out harder, as we are watching what we spend, and spending less time going out with our friends and having a good time. It doesn’t have to stay like this. It’s time for us to have some wonderful food, glam up for some very exciting restaurants and do it all over again a week later. Because with this card, you can.

If you don’t believe me, then take a look for yourself. Here is a snapshot of my bill. The bill would have been £54.10. I paid £35.93. I know what you are thinking, I literally jumped for joy right there (don’t forget that often when using this card you are in rather lovely places, so proper behaviour is still your responsibility!)

The amount that the card is protecting you from having to pay is just unknown with any other discount scheme.  It is the evolutionary accessory that I now absolutely adore.

Plan ahead, get the card, spread the word.

We like to spoil you here on She Thinks She Speaks. Enter the very exclusive SHETHINKS code for £15 discount on membership. 

Miss V x

No comments: