08/08/2012

Pastel Polish Adore

I got this polish from Pixi in Carnaby treet - a fabulous make up boutique that has some really great products ( feel free to click here to have a peek at my Pixi review !). One of the polish brands they do is Pop beauty. I really like their polishes because the colours are bold and they are also a really good quality. 

   

I really like this quite neutral, yet quite confident 'Lavender Love' shade. It is actually quite hard to be sure what the colour is - I would say it is like a very very pale grey, with a hint of indigo (the colour is so washed out I would say lavender is a bit strong, but it is gorgeous anyway!). I wear a lot of neutral colours so this fits my wardrobe perfectly, and the colour will stay put for a good week. 



One thing you could do is add a mattifying top coat to really create that subdued colour effect. This Rimmel one literally does last 10 days as the bottle claims, and is great for any of your pastel polishes.



Miss V x


No comments: