22/08/2012

Cologne and Cotton




Everyone likes to take a little time to get lost in beautiful shops, and this is what I did when I re-visited my much loved haunt of Cologne and Cotton. After a few years spent close by to the Kensington store, this shop is a place I like to come to look at the gorgeous soaps, perfumes and cottons that this store encapsulates. The items in the shop are quite unique and all of a very high quality, and the presentation of the shop is of a significant level of sophistication. The staff are welcoming, allowing you the space to look around but on hand should you have a query. In my view this is a fabulous place to pick up gifts, as everything is something you would want to receive! If you have the chance do go in if you see a Cologne and Cotton. It certainly won’t be long till I return !







Miss V x

No comments: